The website has finally been redesigned!

I've been meaning to get to this for years. Yes, years.

I've toyed with a couple of different layouts and content, but could never get the time to really sit down and restructure everything.

I finally took a week to get things together, figured out a workable, expandable structure, and quickly threw a bunch of content on the site that I just had laying around. (Old email tips, etc.)

Some content has been hastily rewritten, and I didn't proof a lot of it. It was more important to get the site structure working first. I can easily edit typos and stupidity later.


Nothing is more expensive than trying to save a buck.